Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Humans. The weak and ignorant fools that thought they could do anything. The humans that thought they owned the world and anything that walked on it. They thought themselves superior to animals, insects, plants... everything. Yet, New York had recently become a very dangerous place for a mortal. Vampires have slowly risen to power by hunting man nearly to extinction.
If you venture under the city, down into the subway tunnels and what nots, you may well find a variety of things you never even wanted to imagine. The dark underground world of Night Dwellers and myths come to life. That’s where Lilly fit in. Beneath the city with the small, but ever growing, crowd of assorted Goths and vampire fanatics. She never quite fit in though, not even there. She was always a bit of a sore thumb at the gatherings. Her reddish hair stood out against the seas of dyed black, and she didn’t dress like them. Not much. The others, the ones you see on the street, black trench coats over long sleeves and pants decked out in chains and buckles. Lilly much preferred jeans and t-shirts, though her arms were constantly wrapped in bracelets and wristbands, and she occasionally wore her favorite long sleeved fishnet top to a party. She was both in the scene and out outside it. She loved the coldness of the city and the counterculture that had grown up revolving around the mythical beings that stood in its shadows. She longed to know more of these sweet children of the night.
Now, just five years later Vampires had stepped out of the shadows and into the shining moonlight. Humans were being captured and farmed like swine all over the world. Humans had become blood slaves, doing the bidding of filthy blood suckers in exchange for the high of being bitten. Few mortals still roamed free and most were lone wolves, avoiding gathering in large groups and moving constantly to avoid drawing attention to themselves. But in the bigger cities Humans had rebuilt. They were thriving below the city streets through deals with powerful vampires and other supernatural beings.

Last edited by Birdy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:27 am

Lilly managed to avoid everyone else as she made her way through the residence tunnel and down a side path that led to a nearby subway staton. She followed the thumping beat of the music south until she could feel it throughout her entire body. As she rounded the last corner the darkness that she had grown so accustomed to exploded before her eyes. Lights of every color strobed and flickered to the beat of the music, casting rainbows across pale faces and exposed skin.

The revelers were all decked out in glow sticks and blinking lights along with the usual black spandex and leather dress code. Lilly soaked it all in as she made her way to a table in the back. Long metal troughs full of ice had been slid under a table piled high with candies and finger foods. Lilly rooted around inside, pushing aside bottles of water, beer of every assortment, and a variety of fruit flavored sodas, until finally she glimpsed that familiar silver label. She pulled her now frozen hand and forearm out of the cooler, Diet Coke clenchd in her dripping fist.

Lilly popped the tab and almost moaned aloud as the sweet, cold syrup fizzed and bubbled its way into her stomach. Caffiene craving in check she turned, leaning against the refreshment table she sipped her soda and watched the subway tunnel as it pulsed with the life within.
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 am

Tom made his way to the very heart of the music that rang through the tunnels. When he arrived in the myriad of lights and sound, he immediately searched for the place where he could find food and the most unoccupied table. His vampire mentor barely remembered how to feed a human, needless to say the food wasn't very tasty. He grabbed a variety of chips, candies, pops, and other goodies then sat at a table with a lone girl. Conversation had never really been his thing, but Edwin had taught him enough manners to at least introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Thomas Paqueratt, but my friends used to call me Rat." he said to the girl. After looking him over for a moment, the girl replied "Hey, I'm Lilly".
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Quote :
After looking him over for a moment, the girl replied "Hey, I'm Lilly".

|| Tisk, Tisk. That is power playing. I should rightfully give you a good swift kick in the ass for that one. ||

Lilly set her Diet Coke down on the metal folding table and looked over at him. "Rat?" she repeated the name, perplexed. "They couldn't have come up with anything better than that?" She laughed a little, took a sip of Coke and looked at him openly, "So, Rat, What, if I may ask, Brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:15 pm

"um... I uh..." he stumbles for an excuse besides the truth. "I guess the music" he finally replies. Tom knew he could not have told her that this was his first time free to leave his chamber in months and definitely could not have told her about Edwin. "so, uh...what about you?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:47 am

“Yeah, right. The music.” she snickered to herself, knowing his words were lies but not really caring why. Everyone had secrets. “Me?” She paused, both hands on the can. She shrugged, “Just needed to get out. burn off some energy and all that jazz.” she fiddled with the purple glow stick around her neck, hot pink nail polish glowing in the black lights that skittered across the tunnel. “Not a whole lot going on underground these days, Everyone’s been restless.”

She shrugged, finished off her coke, set the empty can on the table, and looked at him sideways through her hair. “Well, no point in a rave if your just gonna sit around and stare at the lights…. Unless you got some good drugs I guess.” She smiled at him before turning and bouncing off into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Tom was suprised by her quick departure. He wasn't sure if that was her way of asking him to dance with her, or if she was trying to ditch him, but he didn't really care. she was beautiful and he wasn't sure if he would see her again after tonight, so he followed her into the crowd waiving his arms and sort of hopping as he went in a rather sad attempt to dance.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Lilly spotted him hopping about, looking like a fool, and couldn't help but laugh aloud. She made her way towards him, bobbing and weaving through the tightly packed bodies. The pumping bass and electronic sounding music carried her through the tunnel on a wave of freedom. She was determined to stay here, in this single space in time, until the music sopped and the lights started coming down. here, in an abandoned subway tunnel, surrounded by human teenagers and a few younger adults, she could almost pretend it was just another party and that the world wasn't falling apart topside. She finally managed to make it to where he was flailing about. She drew two purple glow sticks with string loops tied to the ends from the back pocket of her jeans, like a concealed weapon. She slapped on into each of his hands, pulled out two orange ones and slipped her wrists through the thin lanyard and set about to flailing her arms to the synthesized beats. Spinning and thrashing to the fast paced music. She shouted over the music, “What’s a raver without a glowstick?”
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:48 am

Tom put a finger through each of the loops on the glowsticks and began spinning them and replied "just a spaz" to her question. "how did you know purple was my favorite?" he asked her in a sarcastic tone and flashed her an intentionally cheesy smile. Then, as if he wasn't already making a big enough fool of himself, Tom tripped amongst his bouncing spazms he called dancing and nearly fell into Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:00 am

She reached out a hand and snagged his forearm as he went down. “Easy there killer.” she said with a chuckle. “You wanna go sit down a minute?” she gestured and started to make her way back across the pulsing dance floor, glow sticks dangling from her wrists, and heading for the table they had occupied before. She made a motion for him to wait before vanishing into the crowd gathered round the refreshments. She resurfaced carrying two silver soda cans and two bottles of water. She joined him at the table and slid the plastic bottles across too him before cracking open the diet soda and downing half of it. “so, tell me.” she paused, finishing the soda and popping the top on the second one, “What’s your story? Your not a vamp, or any sort of faerie I’ve ever seen so I think its safe to say your human…. But I’ve never seen you and that means you ain’t from the caves.” she paused, evaluating him. “So…..” she trailed off leaving him to fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 am

"I'm from around here" Tom said. he had never been good at lying, so he told only half of the truth whenever he could. "I don't live with the rest of the humans though. I've been captured by a vampire before and I'd rather not see another" which was all technically true. he had been captured and he really didn't want to see another vampire. Edwin was the only vampire Tom liked or expected to ever like. "Large groups may have a slight chance of defending themselves, but they also attract the vamps easier. I like to mingle with people, but not live with them" In truth tom had been wanting to get out for a night like this for quite a while, but hadn't been allowed to. he was hoping it would happen more often now, especially since he had met Lilly. "so what about you? do you live with people?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:57 pm

"Yeah, I guess I do. If you wanna call them people that is." She took a sip from her Coke and continued, "They aren't exactly the most social individuals. If you know what I mean."

Although Lilly was enjoying her company she couldn't manage to completely banish the whispering voice in the back of her mind that was telling her something was off. But, since she couldn't seem to pin-point the source of her slight discomfort, she shrugged it off and resigned herself to just enjoy the night.

"So, enough about me, Tell me about you."
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Tom started with a smile "well, I used to be your average loser. I didn't do well in school, I wasn't popular because my family was poor, and I would spend most of my time hanging out in the park with the few friends I had" his smile faded as he continued "Then the vamps went and screwed up everything. now I don't really have any friends, just people I see once, twice if I'm lucky. and hanging out in parks isn't a good Idea anymore, so I spend most of my time reading." Tom looked up at Lilly hoping he didn't see pity on her face. everybody had gone through bad stuff since the vampires took over, his wasn't the worst. " I guess if you want to know more, you're just gonna have to keep hanging out with me" Tom said brightening up again.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:57 pm

"And what makes you think I'd want to know more?" Lilly replied, half joking. "Odds are we won't exactly be running into each other on a regular basis or anything."
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 pm

"You're Probably right." he said just barely audible over the music. "getting out tonight was sorta just lucky anyhow. who knows when I will be able to again, but here's to hoping" holding up his drink before taking a swig.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:52 pm

Lilly clanked her glass against his and took a huge gulp. She felt the caffeine rush through her body. "So, since were cheers-ing to just tonight," she paused and gave a tiny giggle, " lets make the most of it." She took his hand and led him back out onto the dance floor. As the music pulsed through her body Lilly let the music take her away.
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 am

as Lilly led Tom back onto the dance floor by his hand, he began waving the purple glow stick in his other hand and bounced along behind her. he made sure to bounce a little less wildly this time so as to not trip again. his heart seemed to beat with the music and he wished he was coordinated enough to make the rest of his body follow the beat. this music was a nice break from the classical stuff Edwin had been teaching him to play. he did enjoy the classical style, but variety was something Edwin lacked in. "How do you move the way you do?" Tom asked Lilly when she had found her desired place on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:39 pm

The question caught her slightly off guard. "umm... i guess I just feel the music. Its nice to do things based only on feeling once in a while. I don't have to calculate, I can just do. I find it freeing."

As the night waned on people began to trickle off and the crowd in the tunnel thinned a bit. Lilly found herself beginning to yawn. It had been a long day and the sun would be rising soon. "I should probably get going. It's been fun. Maybe we'll run into each other again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:47 pm

"maybe" tom said feeling hopeful and doubtful at the same time. "I should get going too". Then he turned and started walking back towards Edwin's place. he wanted so badly to look over his shoulder to see her one last time, but he refrained. he assured himself that if he saw her again, he wouldn't need that look, and if he didn't see her again, it would haunt him that he did not at least try to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 pm

As she walked back, along the deserted subway tunnel, Lilly was suddenly struck by the silence of the world around her. She could discern the scurrying of rodents as they went about their routine, rummaging in the trash and debris. Making their own world in the wreckage left from the previous one. The drip-drip-drip as water found its way through the cracks in the long forgotten pipes and rock. She turned left into the side tunnel that would lead her back to what could just barely be called civilization.
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm

On his way back to Edwin's lair, Thomas tried to digest the range of emotions he had felt that night. He had felt excitement, embarrassment, nervousness, happiness, and something else he could not quite put his finger on. it would have driven him crazy to not figure out what that last thing was if he was not overwhelmed by how long it had been since he last felt any of the emotions of the night.

when Thomas finally arrived he found Edwin waiting for him. "I trust nobody followed you back here" Edwin said questioningly. "not that I am aware of" Thomas replied. Edwin's face broke from it usual focused expression and with a smile he said "Good. tell me then, how was your evening?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: In Character :: Science Fiction-
Jump to: