Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN Empty
PostSubject: The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN   The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

[color = orange]The Day of Silence is Quickly Approaching.

Friday April 16th Is this years National Day Of Silence.

for those who are unfamiliar with The National Day of Silence it is a nation wide action organized by GLSEN (Gay lesbian straight education network) that brings attention to anti-LGBT name-calling, bullying and harassment in schools. Each year the event has grown, now with hundreds of thousands of students coming together to encourage schools and classmates to address the problem of anti-LGBT behavior. [/color]

To find out more, get involved or register you can go to https://www.studentorganizing.org/registrationDOA.cfm
For more info message me or you can friend Day of silence on myspace, facebook and twitter.
You are also encouraged to watch the following public service announcements which can be found on my myspace page www.myspace.com/birdy7117
While we hugely encourage participation in this event not/participating will not have any positive/negative effect on your forum status and/or the use of this forom.
Back to top Go down

The National Day Of Silence brought to us by GLSEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: Who? Central :: The News-
Jump to: