Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jak12

{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} Empty
PostSubject: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:36 pm

((Okay so I saw this plot on Neopets and I liked it a lot. It seemed like a good turn around from the usual, so I hope you guys like it as well! Credit for the plot goes to syrahsyara of neopets. This is totally and completely her own plot, so yeah. Round of applause and applesauce? cx Anwyays here it is!))

Plot: The gifteds have won the war between the gifteds and the humans and the gifteds are now testing on them to try and give humans gifts.

It is 3 am, time to start testing on human. One by one they are let out of their cells into the lab were the human can gain gifts or d!e. The gifted wardens guard each sell as many of the human attempt to free themselves.

((Plenty of room for new development correct? I thought so. So it can take any turn needed! Next up I shall post my intro and such, just join in when you want to!))

Last edited by jak12 on Wed May 26, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jak12

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

It had been two years since the gifteds had won. He could remember, being in school talking about them. He was always told they were awful things, and it was necesasary to be rid of them. When they won, he understood why. They were all tested...and then humans were sent different places. The boy known as Luke Parker, formerly, now mostly called 0742. He had been born with light blue eyes, though now they were a dull red. Jet black hair rested on his head and he wore gray scrubs that had been issued to him since he had gotten here. One thing he had yet to lose from his parents, and the outside world, was his attitude. His father had been a main goernment official against the gifteds, so he got his hate for them from his father. His mother, however, he really didn't know to well.
As for right now, the said twelve year old was laying down on the cot quietly, curled up with his eyes closed, trying to get at least a little sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:59 pm

|| First I just wanna say thank you Jak for jumping in there and starting a new story.

Secondly, Joining as a human but will only post a short intro as I am egarly awaiting yours. Alos can switch over to a gifted if needed.||

Madeline rolled over the face the bars in her cell. She groggilly registered the sounds of metal gates sliding smoothly in thier well oiled tracks and movement somewhere down he corridor. In the windowless room she had no sense of day or night and had taken to sleeping more and more frequently. She had been here two days and had no idea why, or even where for that matter. She had tried to remember how she got here. She had been running. Then there had been sand. and then blackness.

Last edited by Birdy on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jak12

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:07 pm

((Anytime, just noticed there was nothing I really liked on here yet so I fugured I'd open up the new genre and such. cx I hope you enjoy it!))

Luke looked over quietly, hearing something move other then the annoying metal and concrete that seemed to surround them day by day and night by not. He looked at the other girl in the cell across from his quietly before he finally decided to speak up. There couldn't be any harm in it right? Of course she had been there for two days...well...he obviously wasn't much of a people person. Nonetheless he spoke calmly and softly, only to a loud enough tone that she could hear him. "Hey...you alright?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

Pale grey eyes snapped open at the sound of hs voice. She glowered a him, evaluating his movements, his breathing. Finally she decided he was just as screwed as she was. "Uhh, no. I am most definatly not okay." She said it more shaply then she had intended but once she started she couldn't seem to stop herself. "I wake up here. Wearing this." she gestured at the grey clothes. "I've been here for two days, Well at least I think its been two days but I don't know because there are no windows. I have no idea where the hell I am I don't know where my friends are and I am locked in a cage." She sighed and sat down on the edge of her bunk. "Sorry, but no. I am not ALRIGHT by any imagination of the word." Madeline rubbed the bridge of her nose and looked up at him. "Will you please explain what the fuck I'm doing here?"
Back to top Go down
jak12

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Luke frowned at the others response. He debated whether or not he wanted to tell her after she acted like that toward him. So he let the air grow silent before he finally decided with a shrug. "Guess you'll figure out," he said simply as he laid back once more, staring toward the wall with a slight glare himself.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:51 am

Madeline gave an exasperated huff. “God dammit!” she firmly grasped the cold metal bars in her slender hands and shook with all her might. The bars didn’t budge and barely even rattled. She started pacing, her dark hair falling forward into her face. She delivered a few half hearted blows to the solid brick wall at the back of her cell and continued to pace the small room. Back and forth. Back and forth. She counted her steps. One, two, three, four, five, reverse. One, two, three, four, five, reverse. She stalked around the space like a caged lion at the zoo. Waiting for something, anything to happen.
Eventually Madeline returned to her bunk. Perched on the edge, leaning forward towards the bars she watched the young man in the cage across from her own. He seemed too calm. She could hear his breathing from where she sat. She listened to the steady sound, accompanied by her own blood pounding through her brain, and the sound of her screaming in her head.
Back to top Go down
jak12

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:28 am

Luke eventually got into the same rhythmn of her footsteps, tapping a beat in his head with every pacing footstep she took. They always seemed so...lively when they got here at first. The only stayed that way for the first day, maybe two if they were lucky. The scientist made you feel quiet at home with all the needles and drugs and captive keeping hospital beds. Cozy, huh? It was like a big mutated hospital. He laughed a little at his own thought. Mutated...how ironic. He glanced over at her when he heard the steps stop and the crinkling of the old metal springs that were in the bed.
"You calm down in the least yet?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:43 pm

How can anyone in a cage be expected to be calm? She asked herself. The answer came to her instantly, when they know something you don't. So Madeline sucked in a deep breath, exhaled slowly, and parked herself on the edge of the bunk. She studdied the tiny cell, looking for any weakness that might be of use to her. She remained seemingly motionless, as if in a trance, for hours. Eventually she slumped and fell into sleep, stil contemplating excape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}   {We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{We raced the sunset}Gifted Lab RP MATURE CONTENT {And we almost won.}
Page 1 of 1