Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeFAQSearchLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Greek God Plot Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neve

PostSubject: Greek God Plot Help   Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 am

Okay, help me out here and if your interested joining the site later on,
I will make you a staff member. Here is what I got so far.
Quote :
There are gods and then there are those who simply posses powers and immortality.
In a time where it took a lot more than a few unnatural abilities to be proclaimed a god or
goddess, men and women often used there powers to better those around them and even
protect them from death. That was a long time ago, but not completely unforgotten.

Welcome to the twenty-first century, the place where every thing is much more than it seems
and that is the case with the newly awaken gods and goddesses of old.
Back to top Go down
binx
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Greek God Plot Help   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 am

Haha. Clever, Neve. XD

Okay, so let's see. How about this:

Long ago, in the times when Greeks still believed in their mythology and Romans, too, a battle ensued between the gods against the fates. They resented the power the fates possessed and even joined forces with Hades to obtain it.

The Fates prevailed and in their rage, they cursed the gods. They wanted power so much? Well they would learn to appreciate their own. They did away with the gods, but they were much too powerful to obliterate altogether.

In 2009, a generation of children were born, each rather strange in their own right. They all turned out beautiful, they all turned out clever, but they all had very different personalities.

(Ex: Aphrodite is a sexy cheerleader who often goes to the beach and is known as a slut. Zeus is the quarterback and captain of every sports' team as well as president of his class. Poseidon would be a life guard in the summer and a swimmer during school.)

Can these gods ever remember who they really are as their powers finally begin to push through in their final years of adolescence? Can they find the Fates and destroy them so they can once again become immortal?

(They are mortal right now. The Fates hoped the gods would never figure it out and die naturally.)
Back to top Go down

Greek God Plot Help
Page 1 of 1