Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birdy *plops down on the couch*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Birdy *plops down on the couch* Empty
PostSubject: Lame   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 pm

Its gotten stagnant around here.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 am

uggh. never realized making buttons was so evil
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 am

and sorry i took so long getting back to you cosmic. I'm trying to go back to school and its been crazy tons of paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Just wondering   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:16 am

Okay so i'm just wondering if anyone else is totally in love with the band Owl City.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

I shall get on with it at some point this week,
Could you please just tell me what music, text etc you would like to go into this film, what the outline is and I will get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 pm

Sweet. If you wanna do it far be it for me to try and stop you. Have at it. I made a couple clickable links but the bottom line of text is always missing.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:03 pm

Hm, true. It would upset me if anyone told me that.

I don't use IMVU, but I do go on Habbo, once in a blue moon. I don't have a program to video, but I can take screenshots and put the film together, music and all really easily.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:19 pm

Honestly I don't think we should be doing the whole literacy test. I feel like it will deturr some people and at the same time not give us any room to grow. Personally i feel lit's hold themselves on way too high of a pedistal. (sp?) We should be welcoming the next generation of roleplayers and help them learn if they want to. It doesn't seem right to tell people "no you cant rp here cuz your just not good enough but only because we say so."

I love the advert idea tho. And i may know how to do it. Anybody use IMVU? Because we can film a couple quick scenes of different imaginary stories and i can make like a mash up.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:06 pm

That is exactly what I have been thinking all week, trying o find some sort of way to make our little community larger. Perhaps I shall try some ways on a side account, to get some literate people in hm? Or perhaps we could produce some form of advert on youtube, or post it on facebook. Though we would need to give an email address not the site address, because we need to check if they are literate.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Cosmic wrote:

And at least on here the language is alright no matter what, on neopets you say dead or use any violence and you are suspended straight away. What is a role play without the language we wish to use, and I'm sure we all like a bit of violence, brings some form of drama to it all.

That reason. Yes that right there. Is exactly why I wanted to make this site.
I think thats a good idea. I sarted the Highschool one for the exact same reason.
We need to find a way to invite people here from neopets without getting iced. I don't want to compete with them but lets face it they have a huge number of roleplayers that their rules are just too young to satisfy.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Hm. Perhaps we just have to keep it going?
Have a party?
Discuss Role play genres?

On the topic of Role play, I think we should perhaps start some more. I know some that tend to draw so much attention on neopets, gets quite a lot of literate ones in fact. Its Gifted role play, though my favourite style of gifted tends to be gifted science lab, confined people with extraordinary gifts that are being tested on (:

And at least on here the language is alright no matter what, on neopets you say dead or use any violence and you are suspended straight away. What is a role play without the language we wish to use, and I'm sure we all like a bit of violence, brings some form of drama to it all.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:30 am

||That is a very good question.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:07 am

You actually are.
But what exactly does it take for people to come and join us eh?
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:04 am

Your completely right Binx
Back to top Go down
binx
Occasional
Occasional
binx

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:38 am

Psh. Enough with the pity party already. It's more than depressing. All you have to do is keep trying. You'll get through to people.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 pm

Alas, and so we shall remain here, Sipping coffee, all alone. pale
*makes Cosmic a coffee*
Oh well. I suppose the quiet is good for writing.
*Kicks back and sips*
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:53 pm

Aw. I know that same unloved feeling.
-I hug you now, much of an epic fail-

(:
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:59 am

|| Thanks Homie. *VOtes you best gay roomate ever*
Back to top Go down
Red_Ravyn

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 am

Gives super huge gay hug to birdy!
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:04 pm

||So this is soooooo dead. Noone loves me. *Tear*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birdy *plops down on the couch*   Birdy *plops down on the couch* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birdy *plops down on the couch*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: Out of Character :: OoC Café-
Jump to: