Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So They Call Me Binx.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
binx
Occasional
Occasional
binx

So They Call Me Binx. Empty
PostSubject: So They Call Me Binx.   So They Call Me Binx. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 pm

Yo. I have plenty of nicknames. If I like you, you might learn my real name. On here, just call me Binx. I'm eighteen and I'm from unique Louisiana. I'm an angry person 99.9% of the time, I'm blunt, and I'm aggressive, but I'm generous, helpful, compassionate, and a good friend. I five cats--Binx, Cookie, Romeo, Little Man, and Foxy--and two dogs--my Great Dane by the name of Mikey and my Toto Dog (A Carine Terrier) named Danny. I also have a little sister, if we're talking about pets. Two older bros, too. I have a sweet boyfriend for the moment, but who knows how long that'll last? It's been a while since I've been emotionally attached to a guy.

I love to write and you'll find that all of my characters so far are from Louisiana as well. I love my culture because Louisiana is one of the few states who still HAVE a culture. I'm a proud Cajun with an accent and I'll more likely than not say a lot of odd phrases people have never heard of before. Haha. I love to come up with plots and I'm currently writing a novel about Peter Pan that I'm quite proud to say my friends adore. I'll probably get involved with most rps on here if not all and I'll probably start several myself.

I listen to a lot of heavy rock and I love the strange and unusual, which I guess is stereotypical of my area. My characters are rarely based off of real people, but of characters I've come to respect more than anyone else in the real world--or from one of my multiple personalities. xDD

I'm a Senior this year at a Catholic high school. Funny part? I'm atheist. I was forced through Confirmation and all that crap. I'm very understanding and quiet about religion issues, however, and never make a big deal over it. Respect my lack of belief and I'll respect your gullibility. ^.^

Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I'll go start a few threads.

~Binx.
Back to top Go down

So They Call Me Binx.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: Who? Central :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: