Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adding your Character to the Wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Adding your Character to the Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Adding your Character to the Wiki   Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:00 pm

All characters need to be added to the WIKI and tagged appropriatly

Your character pages should include the following;
Name
homeland
physical description
personality
abilities/skills
background
afilliations
items on your person
and anything else you'd like to add

An example can be seen here => http://whowillyoube.wikispaces.com/Lilly+VonHarris

Step by Step Instructions Coming Soon

Last edited by Birdy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Adding your Character to the Wiki Empty
PostSubject: How To Join And Post Content To The WhoWillYouBe Wiki   Adding your Character to the Wiki I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:51 pm

1-Go to http://whowillyoube.wikispaces.com

2-Click the “Join this Wiki” Link, found in the top left corner.

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step_210

3-Click the “Join WikiSpaces now” link, found on the right side of the page.

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step310<<

4-Enter a username, password and email address. (if at all possible please use your forum screen name)

Please Select No (selecting yes will result in the creation of your own Wiki apart from whowillyoube)

Click join

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step_411

You will eventually have to check your email and verify your email address by clicking a link.

5-Click the “My Wiki’s” Link at the top of the page

In the box type “WhoWillYouBe” You will not get the desired results if you do not capitalize each word.

If you’ve typed it correctly a green checkmark should appear to the right of the box. If not you will see a red X

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step510

6-Click the link that appears below the text input box.

7-Click “Join this Wiki”

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step_212

8-Leave a comment (optional) and click request membership

Adding your Character to the Wiki Step_710

Once your membership has been approved you can Start adding pages by clicking the New page link in the top left corner.
Back to top Go down

Adding your Character to the Wiki
Page 1 of 1