Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} Empty
PostSubject: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm

||Since everyone and their brother is interested in this particular theme I thought I'd start one up to get Y'all going and try and draw some traffic.}||

At about 5 and a half feet tall Lilly, lying sleeping in her bed, looked wiry and fragile. She groaned aloud at the early morning sun, filtering through her curtained window to spill across a wave of auburn hair, and reached out to slap her screaming alarm Just as the first beep had sounded. She opened her deep brown eyes against their will and squinted in the bright morning sun.
At that moment, looking around her plain jane room, she wanted nothing more than to fall back into her fluffy, beige, down comforter and close her eyes. Instead she pulled herself free from the blankets and set to digging through her closet in search of something to wear.
She finally settled on a black H.I.M. t-shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans with assorted rips and wear spots.
After a quick shower and a rather one-sided fight with her hair she settled on a messy ponytail and slicked on a line of black eyeliner before glancing at the glowing blue numbers on the digital clock beside her bed. 7:45! "Shit! fifteen minutes! I can't be late again!" and with that Lilly scooped up her ten pound messenger bag and flew out of the house, pausing only to grab three protien bars from their box beside the coffee pot before running out the kitchen door to a sparking, purple and grey Camero waiting expectantly in the drive. She hopped in and slowly backed out of the driveway and sped off towards Grange Highschool, praying for lite traffic as she rushed to make the twenty minute drive to her prsonal hell.

Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

At five minutes after eight Lilly swung the car into one of the few remaining parking spaces outside the school. She snatched her bag from the passenger seat and hurried inside.
She slipped into her biology class and found an empty seat while Mr.King had his back turned.
"And that is how you....." the balding man trailed off as he spun back around to face his class and his eyes locked on her. "How nice of you to join us Miss. Harris. Do you have a pass?"
The entire class turned to look at her. Lilly shook her head and diverted her attention to a doodle in the corner of her notebook.
Their nerdy science teacher cleared his throught and continued as if nothing had happened. "Well, as I'm sure you are all aware we have a test today. You have the remainder of the period to finish." And with that he started passing out packets of paper.
Lilly groaned and mentally kicked herself for forgetting about the test.

Last edited by Birdy on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm

||ooc;// Apologies for the out of character, just checking that you have finished, as if you haven't I have rather rudely posted a response....||

Feet, pushing down against that soft mocha carpet, the morning sun seeping into the bedroom of Angharad-Jessica Williams. As the young girl pushed herself to the edge of her bed, her dirty blonde hair tangled, shining lips turned into a frown, for any teenager, hauling oneself out of bed is a rather hard thing to do; returning comfortably to a sweet dream is much more preferred. A frail hand slamming down on the alarm, which was not buzzing all around the house.

As she eventually got up, that extra large mister men t-shirt sagging down to her knees. Slowly edging towards her en suite, Angharad yawned. The lights flashed on, her eyes narrowing into a squint while she adjusted her eyes. Quickly slamming on the eyeliner to make thick wings around her eyes before applying thick layers of mascara, she had woken up late, no time for a shower. The pools of deodorant moving their way around the bathroom. Spray. Roll on. Perfume. Quickly, she slipped on the light pink hollister sweatshirt and some skinny fit jeans, back combing her hair slightly after getting those thick tangles out.

She strutted out of the miniature bathroom, out of her bedroom and down the stairs. As she made her way to the kitchen, looking down at her phone, she was already late now, what was the point in rushing. "Forget breakfast" She told herself, she wasn't going to rush, but she certainly wasn't missing first period, no way was she getting an after school. Heading towards the broad front door, she slipped on her trainers, and exited her house.

The bus was just leaving, the middle finger of the eighteen-year old girl held directly up at it. Of course she had her license, but her car was currently being
repaired after someone rammed into the back of it. Quickly, she slipped back through the door, snatching the keys of her brother's car from the side, approaching his beloved porsche and opening the doors, belting herself in, the keys in the ignition, she backed off the driveway and continued her journey to school, keeping an eye out to be so very careful with this car "Don't break it. He has spent years getting this. You don't want him virtually killing you, Angharad, drive safe."

Her dodgy parking clearly showing, but that didn't matter, the pools of people normally surrounding the school had completely disappeared. She ran inside, smoothly entering her English class, heels clacking against the floor as she sat down in her seat. The sound of Mrs. Elliott came, as expected "And where have you been Miss. Williams?" folding her arms, Angharad was in fact rather quick to reply "Woke up late, for your information, but if I were you, I wouldn't be getting too deep into my private life thanks."

"Homework, Angharad?" Mrs. Elliot quickly changed the subject, laughter erupting around the classroom. Angharad shrugged, cursing softly to herself. She had completely forgotten the homework assignment.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:32 pm

After sweating her way through Mr. King’s little ‘test’ Lilly was sure that the skinny, shiny headed man who taught her 1st period biology class was actually part of a communist conspiracy to torture American high school students. Nevertheless she hadn’t studied for the test and was sure she’d gotten everything wrong except her name and number twelve; “What is deoxyribonucleic acid commonly known as?”
The last thing she wanted to do right now was suffer through sixty dragging minutes with Mrs. Mckaffrey, her Art History Professor. So upon leaving Mr. Kings class she made a right towards her locker instead of the usual left that would take her through the middle of the building and downstairs to the social-studies department. Lilly lowered her eyes and pretended to be invisible as she made her way to her locker. It wasn’t really hard, not for the girl nobody looks twice at. She dialed in her combination with an ease only acquired from four years of entering the same three numbers time after time. She quietly deposited her nearly empty messenger bag, and dug out two composition books and an orange pencil box full of colored pens, before slipping down the hall towards the currently empty gymnasium.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:41 am

What an eventful lesson. She had been sent out three times, didn't do the work and god knows how many times she had been shouted at, but you know what, at least it was P.E. next. Angharad quickly slipped out of the classroom, breathing out calmly before heading to her locker.

Tapping in her combination, the locker smoothy opened, allowing her to dispose of her rather heavy backpack, that was before slung over one shoulder, she grasped hold of her empty P.E. kit, slamming the door shut. As she threw yet another bag over her right shoulder, Angharad walked down to the changing rooms, the strap of her bag now hidden in the folds of her baggy sweatshirt.

Throwing on her gym clothes, she turned left as she exited the changing rooms, as did the whole class. Up the stairs and into the hall; this term's topic, dance.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 am

Voices? “Oh shit.” Lilly scrambled to conceal herself behind the empty bleachers as the gym began to fill with chattering teenage girls. She had been under the impression that there was no PE class this hour.
“Guess I was wrong.” She said quietly to herself as she sat on the recently polished hardwood floor, as quietly as she could she fished a green pen out of her box of colors, cringing inside every time they knocked together, afraid that the tiniest sound might give her away. That was ridiculous of course; she was surrounded by noises, echoing off the barren grey and blue walls of the sprawling gymnasium. The instructor was attempting to get the girls to copy some complicated dance move, but she was moving along quickly and several of the girls seemed to have a hard time keeping up.
Lilly giggled a little as a younger girl, dressed in a grey men’s tank and shorts that defiantly didn’t pass the schools rather stern dress code, toppled to the floor, having tripped over the extended leg of a girl somewhere to her right whom Lilly couldn’t see from her candid vantage point.
“This is way more entertaining than studying mediocre dead painters no one has ever heard of.” And so she settled in with her notebooks, keeping a half an eye on the chaos taking place before her, to wait out the rest of the period.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:27 am

||No this totally belongs in Reality Based. Honestly I didn't expect anyone to get into it and was planning on deleting it anyway but since its going now I'll leave it alone I spose.
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm

Angharad was trying to contain herself, so out of time, falling over, what a pathetic dance class. Yes, she was a couple of seconds out of time herself, but it was so very unnoticeable. It was clear the teacher loved the way she was dancing. "Angharad, put on some music please. GIRLS GET WITH IT. 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4." She heard the voice of Mrs. Hart, heading towards the equipment cupboard. The doors swung open, frail hands pulling it shut. Feet clapping against the floor, she walked straight past the bleachers and up to the stereo. Track 7. Music flowed through the gym, drowning out the angry voice of her teacher. Spinning on her heels, she walked towards the doors, noticing Lilly as she walked past the bleachers again. She stopped. "Skipping lessons, I see?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Lilly jumped, banging her head on the bleachers above her, at the sound of Angharad's voice. It took her a second to find her bearings and locate the source of the voice, a blond girl dressed in gym clothes had ducked her head under the bleachers and was watching her. “So, what’s it to you?” she snapped. “Either join me or scat before you get me caught.”
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:15 pm

The smirk across Angharad's face grew bigger now, the girl half wanting to scream to the whole gym class that Lilly was in the cupboard, but that would be much too cruel. "No need to get yourself into a mood, eh? I won't get you caught, trust me, I'm not that type of person." She continued to watch her, though her face was twisted into a slightly insulted look, how could she possibly taken in as a snitch? Quickly, she ran back to the stereo, switching tracks to stall herself, then putting it back to the correct one. She wrapped her hands around the door, pushing it open slightly. "Got the right track, I just have to go help Mr. New, if that is okay." She turned back to Lilly, winking slightly before slipping out of the confined area and shutting the door firmly.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:07 pm

After watching the dance class slaughter their most recent number Lilly found herself slightly relieved when the sound of the next bell jolted her from her quiet little world and brought her back to the reality that she was infact still at school. She waited impatiently for the class to clear out to the locker room before slipping out the doors and rushing to her locker to deposit her things before heading outside. She pushed open the heavy wooden doors of the side entrance, Blinking in the afternoon sun she marveled at the difference between the image her school gave from the outside and the reality within. it really was a beautiful campus. As she made her way across the grounds, keeping a keen eye out for any teachers or students who might consider it just a bit off for a Senior to be venturing outdoors during lunch. She quickly ducked behind an overly ornate shrub as the school grounds keeper sped past on his little cart. Once she was in the clear Lilly parked herself on an ingraved stone bench beside the tennis court and set to the task of removing each little twig that had managed to knot itself into her reddish hair. She sighed aloud, taking in the fresh rural air and wondering why that peppy blond girl hadn't given her away. Lilly couldn't explain it, that girl had no reason to be nice to her, she didn't even know her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}   {since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{since everyone} Highschool Rp {loves these SO much}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: In Character :: Reality Based-
Jump to: