Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Untiltled Fantasy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:25 pm

It had been a long time. 7 years if she cared enough to think about it. She never did. Thanks to medication and lots of therapy, she was finally released from 'The Institute'. "No more hallucinations Dear." they promised her. yea right she just learned how to lie better. she still saw them. some had wings, some cackled and pulled her hair, some looked human and some didnt, some looked just wrong. she found ways to ignore them, most times. when she was released from The Institute she emptied out her savings from her parents and opened up a small bookstore in a small town in the middle of no where, and she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:15 am

||what's the name of the book store? Basic setting is podunk nowhere, modern times, she's seeing fey I take it? ||
. Blair shivered aginst the late autumn chill. Tucking her hands into the pockets of her hoodie she hunkered duwn further into the warmth of her coat. The brisk wind ruffled the leaves overhead and likewise her long, dark hair. She spent a while wandering the historic shopping district. Just about the only thing there was to do on a Saturday. She waved hello as she meandered past afew of her classmates sitting at a picknick table outside the local coffee shop. Walking on, not really paying much attention, she found herself looking into an unfamiliar storefront. "Well, its different." She mumbled to herself as she pushed open the heavy door and stepped into the bookstore.

Last edited by Birdy on Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm

A light jingle jerked willow out of her wandering thoughts and away from her computer screen. at the door was a girl her hair windblown and a mass of tangles.
"Welcome to Omnibus, the used books are to the back and the newer title are in the front, if you need anything let me know."
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Blair browsed the extensive collection of tomes, pausing occasionally to pull a book from the shelf, only to leaf through it and put it back. As she rounded the end of the row she caught a flash of green out of the corner of her eye. She made her way to the rear of the shop, no longer wandering. She stopped in front of a shelf filled with ancient looking hardcovers. She lifted the dusty green book from its spot and flipped it over. There was no title on the cover. She let it fall open to a well worn page, causing the brittle binding to give a creak of protest. It was written in a language she didn't recognize but somehow felt that she should. Blair closed the book and walked to the front counter. She set the heavy volume down in front of the woman. "I'll take this one." she announced.
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

Willow glanced down at the book the girl had in her hands, and her stomach lurched into her throat.
"I'm sorry but I can't sell you that."
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:05 am

Registering fear in the woman's voice Blair tensed. "Why not? Its on the shelf just like the others."
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 am

Willow opened her mouth but clicked it shut when she felt the edges of her vision start to blur. this always happened when 'They' appeared and this time it was him. she hadn't seen him in a while, but every time he appeared she always felt a shudder of fear and attraction unfamiliar run down her spine. this time he stood next to the girl, who was still waiting patiently for the crazy lady to answer her, he smiled at willow and began to run his fingers through the girls hair.
"let her buy the book love," his voice silky smooth " she wont be able to read it, but this one is special."
Willow ignored him, and focused back on the girl
"This one shouldn't have been up up on the shelf, anything else but this one is for sale, you look like you go to the college, ill give you a 10 percent discount on school books as long as you don't take this book."
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 am

Blair shuddered, she couldn't be sure but she had the distinct impression of someone standing beside her. Of course there was no one there. She shook it off as the store giving her the creeps. "I don't, but thank you anyway." She suddenly had an overwhelming urge grab the book and run, but resisted. "I really want this one." She said firmly, placing her palm on the cover, terrified the woman would whisk it away from her.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 am

He leaned against the counter glancing back at the girl and then to Willow.
"Let her take the book love, What harm will it do." he smiled a trickster's smile as he reached out for Willows face. Willow institutionally lurched backwards almost falling through the curtain that was the 'Break Room' behind the counter
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:48 am

"Umm, are you okay?" She asked. The owner had jumped back suddenly, for no reason Blair could see. She was starting to wonder if this woman wasn't just a little off.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:58 am

"N-no-Yes i mean yes i'm fine, but i'm sorry but this book isn't for sale, it shouldn't have been out on the shelf, its part of a private collection. so sorry for the inconvenience. and with a quick gesture she took the book and disappeared behind the curtain. clutching the book to herself she tried to catch her breath and fight off the panic. she could feel the fairy standing behind her, his breath on her neck.
"now why do you have to spoil the fun little love?"
"I don't know how this book got out here, but i know you had something to do with it Kailen"
He just laughed softly in her ear and vanished in a twist of smoke
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:05 am

Befuddled, Blair turned away from the counter and left the shop. Walking home she couldn't help but wonder why the woman was so attached to a stupid book. "Prolly just another crazy woman" she mumbled to her feet. She was nearing her house but still had the creepy feeling she had standing in Omnibus. It was as if she were being watched. "That's ridiculous" she told herself. She rounded the stone wall encircling her yard and reached into her pocket, searching for her keys. Coming up empty she had a brief moment of panic before realizing she must have left them on the counter back at the store. She kicked aside a medium sized rock nestled into the flower bed and let herself in with the spare key.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : xxbradahairxx took offense to me calling her charrie old so i took that word out.)
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am

{I am not OLD!!} lol
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am

||LOLZ nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am

Going about her night-time routine, Blair paused, she was certain she had felt something brush her hair. She still hadn't been able to shake that creepy feeling. before settling into bed she checked that all the doors and windows in the small house were locked. She slid the deadbolts into place, an unusual act for someone who usually felt very safe in her small town, surrounded by neighbors she'd known for years. As she slipped between the sheets she thought she heard a whispering voice. Looking around she felt silly, told herself it was the wind, and pulled the covers over her head. All the while still feeling as if there were eyes upon her. Impossible in the empty house.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 am

Willow locked the door of Omnibus, and started walking home. the wind had died down a bit but the air still had a chilly bite to it and she hugged her arms to herself, the book in her side bag as well as a set of keys that the girl had left on her counter. as she walked she saw several fey cavorting in the street and following other people, pulling their hair around their face like a breeze would or causing some to stumble as they cackled maliciously. if she didn't draw attention to herself they usually left her alone. finally making it safely to her front door she saw Kailen Leaning against her stoop, he was dressed in grey black jeans and a black T-shirt. Scowling she ignored him and unlocked her door and went inside, he followed as she guessed he would. he always did, try as hard as she could she could never shake him, he might disappear every-once in a while but for some reason he always came back. she brushed her teeth and slipped into a comfy shirt and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

The next morning Blair groggily pulled herself out of bed. She went to the kitchen and started a strong pot of coffee. She had not slept well at all last night. Her dreams were plagued by images of strange looking people. They seemed as if they had been stretched. Abnormally tall with long skinny hands, they reached out to her, as if trying to draw her in. She opened the back door and called for Whiskey. The plump tabby strolled to the door. Following him inside she opened a can of food and set it on the floor for him before pouring a gigantic mug of coffee for herself.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:45 am

Caffeine coursing through her body, She dressed in a pair of jeans and a thick zip-front hoodie. The shade of green reminded her of the strange book from yesterday. Blair groaned aloud as she realized she had to go get her keys back. She let herself out the back. Whiskey, having been fed, trotted off happily across the yard and vanished under the neighbors shrubs. She locked the door and slipped her spare key into her front pants pocket before starting the short, brisk walk back to the bookstore.

Last edited by Birdy on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am

As Blair neared the shopping district she happened to glance off to one side. She stopped dead. There, leaning against a lamp post, she saw a strange looking man. He was taller than he should have been, elongated fingers twiddled idly with some sort of small object. He looked just like the people from her nightmare. Terror flooded through her, pounding in her ears. She blinked and the man vanished. A dusting of fog seemed to cling to the spot where she had seen him. "I must be losing it." She mumbled to herself as she walked on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Untiltled Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untiltled Fantasy   Untiltled Fantasy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untiltled Fantasy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: In Character :: Fiction Based-
Jump to: