Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The name? Cosmic.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Hello, my name is Chloe, but I am more commonly known as Cosmic. Sadly, my age is strictly confidential due to certain reasons throughout the family. I enjoy role playing very much and normally come on after school daily to squeeze as much in between studying as I possibly can.

I have a two sides to my family, as my parents are divorced, but I wont go into such detail about that; I am quite the private person about my life. However something I am willing to let you know all about is pets. I have nine of them. My dog, Bailey is rather stupid - My four cats, Toffee, Caramel, Jones & Sid make me seem like quite the cat maniac - My rabbit, Cottontail, well to cut it short, she is just evil - My three hamsters, Frank, Dusky & Grizzly, they have been through quite a lot for such small creatures. As I said, I have three hamsters, only one of which belongs to me but over the years I have owned three, two have died though (quite obviously).

I suppose there is not much to say about myself, I'm quite boring when it gets down to just me really. At least you spent your time reading a little bit about the oh so boring Cosmic, and for that I thank you.

~Chloe / Cosmic x
Back to top Go down
binx
Occasional
Occasional
binx

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Oh come on. I'm sure you're a lot more interesting than that. It's great to meet you, Chloe. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:53 am

Ah, thank you for having hope. Nice to meet you too!
For that, I shall change it, yes?
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 am

I'm Chloe. My age is strictly confidential. Usually, I'm referred to as Cosmic, its a nickname.

I like horses, anything equestrian, shopping, rainbows, the Stereophonics, Michael Jackson, music & sports. I dislike hot weather, tomatoes, most vegetables, coffee, tea & heights. All are the worst experience I have ever been through.

I don't usually accept to join forum sites, due to the fact that most are completely rubbish, however I am proud to have joined this one, completely the opposite. You can find me on the boards, role playing, or perhaps just talking, giving advice, whatever I choose to do. I find school pointless, but hey, how am I going to be a doctor in pediatrics without it? No, I do not like it when chatspeak is used, it is truly disgusting. I suppose the odd once or twice is okay, but at least give it some heart, come on! If I were a fruit, I'd be a pineapple. Hopefully, I have persuaded you that I am a little more interesting. Thanks for reading!

Reg, Ruby, Katie, Real Friends & Friends I Am To Make On Here - ilysfm. ;D

See you around. xx.
(If you seriously care about my pets, read the first post !)
Back to top Go down
binx
Occasional
Occasional
binx

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

Hahaha! That's more like it!

Hm... If I were a fruit... I would be a coconut.

And I don't know why. O.o
Back to top Go down
Cosmic
Active User
Active User
Cosmic

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 pm

Mhm. (:
I don't quite know why a pineapple, perhaps they are just exciting to me.

I quite like coconuts, seen a guy knock himself out with one before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The name? Cosmic. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name? Cosmic.   The name? Cosmic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name? Cosmic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: Who? Central :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: