Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Now Introducing RORY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

Now Introducing RORY! Empty
PostSubject: Now Introducing RORY!   Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:40 am

Yeah, so as you can guess my name isn’t really Rory, or maybe it is and my parents have lied to me for the past eighteen years of my life. In that case my name is Rory, but to my knowledge it is Eryn.

I plan to graduate in a few months… unless my current senioritis becomes a chronic condition. But lets cross our fingers that I don’t fail all of my classes…Umm, I plan to attended collage next fall. I kind of have an idea for what… but I’m not sold on it. I living in a small town that 9 times outta 10 you’ve never heard of.

I have a tendency to forget about the time…I also can get distracted. Also when I’m not watching it my grammar and spelling sucks! Not even kidding… ask my English teacher… My Creative writing teacher… My History teacher… And my Spanish Teach... I can’t spell to save my life! If there is anything else that you’d like to know about me, please feel free to ask away… As long as you aren’t creeping hardcore I’ll be fine with answering almost any question J!
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Now Introducing RORY!   Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 am

Well Rory/Eryn senioritis become chronic first I failed 3 classes from it so take my advice and fight it. I also understand where your coming from on the small town thing. People 50 miles away have never heard of my town and i also fall prey to the typo faerie.

Welcome to WWUB your gonna fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Azaro

PostSubject: Re: Now Introducing RORY!   Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 am

hello Rory,
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: Now Introducing RORY!   Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:33 am

Hello! Sorry I'm so lame about starting a roleplay.O-O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Introducing RORY!   Now Introducing RORY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Introducing RORY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: Who? Central :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to: