Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} Empty
PostSubject: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

Humans. The weak and ignorant fools that thought they could do anything. The humans that thought they owned the world and anything that walked on it. They thought themselves superior to animals, insects, plants... everything. Yet, New York had recently become a very dangerous place for a mortal. Vampires have slowly risen to power by hunting man nearly to extinction.
If you venture under the city, down into the subway tunnels and what nots, you may well find a variety of things you never even wanted to imagine. The dark underground world of Night Dwellers and myths come to life. That’s where Lilly fit in. Beneath the city with the small, but ever growing, crowd of assorted Goths and vampire fanatics. She never quite fit in though, not even there. She was always a bit of a sore thumb at the gatherings. Her reddish hair stood out against the seas of dyed black, and she didn’t dress like them. Not much. The others, the ones you see on the street, black trench coats over long sleeves and pants decked out in chains and buckles. Lilly much preferred jeans and t-shirts, though her arms were constantly wrapped in bracelets and wristbands, and she occasionally wore her favorite long sleeved fishnet top to a party. She was both in the scene and out outside it. She loved the coldness of the city and the counterculture that had grown up revolving around the mythical beings that stood in its shadows. She longed to know more of these sweet children of the night.
Now, just five years later Vampires had stepped out of the shadows and into the shining moonlight. Humans were being captured and farmed like swine all over the world. Humans had become blood slaves, doing the bidding of filthy blood suckers in exchange for the high of being bitten. Few mortals still roamed free and most were lone wolves, avoiding gathering in large groups and moving constantly to avoid drawing attention to themselves. But in the bigger cities Humans had rebuilt. They were thriving below the city streets through deals with powerful vampires and other supernatural beings.

Last edited by Birdy on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 am

Domino walked carefully along the wet dark streets of New York, her steps carefully timed her senses on full alert, and her eyes never stayed on one thing for too long. It was dangerous above even in daylight and she new it.
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:52 am

She was looking for somebody. Clutching closer to her jacket and pulling the hood over her head she cut across a street and entered a small decrepit duplex. She cast a quick glance around and slipped behind the door, making her way up the stairs she stepped in front of a large door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
XxBradahairxX
XxBradahairxX

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:53 am

{O sweet}
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 am

The plague that was night seemed to enveloped Tray as he passed through he world of the night into the home that he had in the secret cities of the humans. Never had he stuck around any city for more than a week or so, that was until his brother and sister had been taken from him. They had been triplets and thick as thieves until almost a month ago when in a instant all he could see was the two of them being drug off into the distance to become nothing more than livestock. He knew it was silly to maintain his position here, for all he knew they were all ready dead. But he could bring himself to truly think that. Despite how his logical mind was fighting with him every day he remained, he couldn’t bring himself to leave. Not yet. His brown hair and eyes and slightly olive tone could sometimes allow him to pull of some sort of child of the night, as long as he kept moving and didn’t draw attention to himself. He could remember a time when he didn’t have to hide, a time when he could play outside with his brother, and still be scolded by his mother for teasing his sister. But those memoirs were fading now.
Back to top Go down
Azaro

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 am

Shadow,an element of absence...or substance? This question does not matter today,for this day...i rise. Beneath stone,sand and miles of networked tunnels i awaken...crawling blindly through rubble as the stench of rotten feces twitches my nose...do i have a face...am i merely a husk around my bones..? Am i alive...? Yes...i must be. The sound of trickling water and rodent squeals echo around me...Where am i?
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:57 am

As daylight began to wane Lilly knew she should be getting home soon. But she couldn’t bring herself to retreat below the ground. It had been too long since she breached the surface and she was thoroughly enjoying the fresh air of central park. The vampires, she had noticed, had taken good care of the grounds and the city streets. “Well at least their clean about the whole thing.” She grumbled to herself as she walked along towards the large rock that concealed one of many entrances to the human world. After a minute or too she stopped and sat down on the edge of a large, ornate fountain full of sparkly blue water. She decided to take her chances for a bit as she watched the moon climb and the sun fade. She basked in the twilight that had once been so familiar to her.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am

After a while Lilly started to feel the skin on the back of her neck prickle, she had learned along time ago to trust her gut instincts and headed for the rock. Praying noone was watching she knocked three times on the rock and it moved aside to reveal a tunnel entrance with a ladder leading down into blackness. She quickly dropped her pack down the chute and climbed in, pressing the switch on her left and resealing the opening above her. She was now surrounded by the thick blackness but it didn't matter. She knew every rung of the ladder by heart and had no problem finding her bag once she reached the bottom. she searched for a moment before finding the loose brick that opened the entrance to the tunnel that led into the colony. She walked off down the tunnel, the door sliding closed behind her, seamlessly matching with the brick around it.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:09 am

He never really thought about it that much. Of trying to change the way things were now back to the way it used to be. Trey had always been too busy trying to survive and keep Tori and Tuck alive, being the arguably older sibling ( strictly speaking, there mother hadn’t ever told them… but it was always assumed among themselves that Trey was oldest) he felt it was his duty. Now without them he had a lot of time to think. He didn’t dwell on what happened. Though he couldn’t honestly say that it wasn’t ever on his mind, nor that it was the cause for this switch in his thinking, but simply because, he had time. But now, he wanted it. To be able to take a moon lit city stroll. To watch the stars with out fear, to not find himself sleeping pass noon because of not falling asleep till dawn out of fear. He wanted…well he wasn’t sure there was a word for it, none he could think of seemed to fit, it was more of a feeling that was laced with longing, a feeling he could never describe.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:21 am

((Ah okay))
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:25 am

Once safely within the group Lilly felt herself begin to relax. she fished a protien bar from her backpack and took a seat near a crackling fire with a few other outsiders, (people who had come into the colony from other parts of the country) unlike the native New Yorkers this group tended to be more reserved and they had a tendancy to mind their own business. Both qualities she preferred in friends.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:27 am

(( I need to go to bed.. supper sorry, but... yeah... I have to wake up for life tomorrow... so see you later))
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

She rather enjoyed the group in New York. All in all she found them to be pleasent people who could be trusted for the most part. But lilly was getting restless in the underground city. She could feel the pull from the surface, the need to rise above the heavy concrete and steel and return to the world she had known all her life. She felt the need to excape and venture outside their little hovels. But for now she reigned herself in and stayed in the safehaven she had begun to call her home.
Back to top Go down
Azaro

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:31 am

silence and dust fill the air, deep in the sewer systems a cold stone slab slides up and over onto the walkway as a chalky white husk of a man pulls himself from the dank hole. He stands there in the nude,but only for a moment...no matter his confusion a familiar scent has gripped his attention...dashing away leaving nothing but dust in his wake,chasing the blood he craves ever so much
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm

After a while She pulled herself back from the fire and noticed the common room had filled up rapidly. Lilly scooped up her bags and pushed her way through the crowd and walked down a side tunnel. Small caves of all sizes lined the damp walls to either side of her and the torches mounted along the walls cast flickering shadows taht moved around her. She walked to the end and pulled aside a gold curtain to her left and ducked inside. Once inside she pulled out a zippo lighter and struck it. Savoring the smell of burning fuel as she held the lighter flame to a lantern wick. She set the glowing lantern atop an overturned milk crate before collapsing on her bed.
She streatched out one arm and felt around for her backpack. She found the canvas strap and pulled the heavy bag towards her. Lilly dug out her journal and a felt tip pen and set about translating every emotion she felt into printed word.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:25 am

Tray stood awkwardly with in the common room , he’d yet to really associate himself with any of these other humans. After years of seclusion, it sort of felt… Kind of wrong. He pushed his hair out of his face and yawn. It was way past time to head toward his cave. He walked pass a bunch of teenagers a bit younger than himself doing teenaged things and passed in to the semi-darkness of the hallway. He passed by many caves that had a more, well, homely appearance as thought their residences had been there for years, not days. He paused at his own cave, it was small, but he liked it like that. He tossed his shoes passed to the darkest corner of the cave a collapsed on his bed, leaving the flap of a door open just a bit to let some light in.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:36 am

Once she felt empty Lilly closed the small leather book and stashed it back in the bag alongside her pens. She grabbed her ancient crank radio and tuned it to the local station. The one thing they all seemed to have in common with the vampires was music. It seemed that nomatter your species or mortality life simply could not be sustained without music. Lilly cranked up the volume, unconcerned with waking her neighbors. Most of the younger people would be just waking and most of the grumpy old ones had long since passed on due to inadiquite medical care. She started rummaging through the piles of stuff lining the walls of her alcove looking for somethingg semi-clean to change into. There was a party in the eastern subway tunnel and she wasn't about to pass it up just to sit around and mope. That was the only other thing that hadn't changed, teenagers still loved to party.
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:25 am

Deciding sleep wasn’t going to happen, at least not yet, Tray slid his down back on and pulled on black tee shirt over his black wife-beater and headed out of his small cave. Yawning he walked down the tunnel a bit before almost running smack-dab into a girl about his age.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 am

Lilly let out a small yelp as she smacked into a boy, in the same instant she chomped down on her metal tounge ring, which she had put in just to match her shiny silver tank top and assorted rings and necklaces, and the pain shot from her tooth straight to her temple. She rubbed her head gingerly, immediatly regretting her switch from the plastic barbell. "Oh Sorry about that. I'm just kinda in a hurry you see..." She trailed off as she studied the young man before her. "Have we met?" She asked, slightly skeptical. "Cuz I don't think I've ever seen you and I know almost everyone in the settlement." (it was hard not too when you shared a cave with them for months.) She continued to asses this person who had appeared seemingly from nowhere, looking him over while she waited for a reply.

Last edited by Birdy on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punctuation)
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 am

“Well if you know everyone here then we surly must have met,” he said, not coolly, but more in a board fashion. He offered his hand down to girl her a hand up.”But for your information, I am Trey, I’ve been here for about a week,” He looked her up and down once. “Where are you in such a rush to by the way? Not that I really care,”
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 am

After allowing herself to be helped up off the moist, mossy ground Lilly said "Well then that explains it. I've been spending most of my time topsoil these days." She wiped her dirty hands on her black jeans and Extended the right one to Trey. "I'm Lilly by the way." She looked down at herself, now splattered with mud, "and I'm certainly not going anywhere looking like this." She quickly retreated to her petite cavern and pulled on a different shirt, this one was off the shoulder and striped with balck and purple, and a different pair of black jeans. She pulled her hair into an untidy pony tail as she came back out into the corridor. "Ah, much better. Now, it was nice to meet you but I'm kinda on my way to a rave. So... unless you wanna come have some fun, which you look like you could use by the way, I need to be moving along."
Back to top Go down
Rory
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 am

((Sorry gotta go be back on tomorrow and late))
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 am

|| K I'll be here. lol. nothing else to do after 10pm. ||
Back to top Go down
Grimmstone
Occasional
Occasional

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:16 am

"You may go out tonight," Edwin said to Tom "but be back by morning". Tom could hardly believe it, he hadn't been allowed to leave since his vampire mentor had captured him. Edwin was not like the rest, he was older and believed vampires should live in secrecy, not lord over the humans that they once were themselves. Tom slowly edged towards the door expecting the too familiar psychic imparted pain Edwin had used on him before. Edwin had picked up some things that humans could never learn in their natural life span. Once Tom got to the door and decided this was not a trick, he quickly said "Uh...Thanks" and ran before Edwin could change his mind. Tom had no idea where to go since he hadn't been free to choose in so long. After a minute of walking, he heard music in the distance and decided to find where it was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:27 am

Lilly managed to avoid everyone else as she made her way through the residence tunnel and down a side path that led to a nearby subway staton. She followed the thumping beat of the music south until she could feel it throughout her entire body. As she rounded the last corner the darkness that she had grown so accustomed to exploded before her eyes. Lights of every color strobed and flickered to the beat of the music, casting rainbows across pale faces and exposed skin.

The revelers were all decked out in glow sticks and blinking lights along with the usual black spandex and leather dress code. Lilly soaked it all in as she made her way to a table in the back. Long metal troughs full of ice had been slid under a table piled high with candies and finger foods. Lilly rooted around inside, pushing aside bottles of water, beer of every assortment, and a variety of fruit flavored sodas, until finally she glimpsed that familiar silver label. She pulled her now frozen hand and forearm out of the cooler, Diet Coke clenchd in her dripping fist.

Lilly popped the tab and almost moaned aloud as the sweet, cold syrup fizzed and bubbled its way into her stomach. Caffiene craving in check she turned, leaning against the refreshment table she sipped her soda and watched the subway tunnel as it pulsed with the life within.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}   New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who Will You Be? :: In Character :: Science Fiction-
Jump to: