Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdy
Admin
Admin
Birdy

An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation   An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:56 am

In the year 2012, Shortly after the rising of the “Anti-Christ”, the human race began to break down. It happened slowly enough that almost no one noticed at first. Oil and other precious resources were ripped from the earth with astonishing speed. In the wake of a near apocalypse mankind began its rapid descent into obscurity.

Just one year later the heads of three vampire covens residing in New York City joined together and revealed themselves to the day walkers. This announcement took the planet by storm. Mortals quickly devoured the idea of eternal life in exchange for a life of shadows. Vampire covens began to grow exponentially across the globe. The sudden spike in the vampire population eventually caused other factions of nightmarish creatures to stroll from their shadowed closets and caves and show the world their true nature.

Slowly the human population began to dwindle due to the ease of being bitten, stabbed, or otherwise changed by these supernatural beings. Most mortals became addicted to these things that once, as small children cowering beneath the covers, would have given them nightmares. Some humans adapted to this new world seamlessly. Assimilating themselves into the culture without incident. Unfortunately, most human bodies didn’t seem to accept supernatural DNA very well, and death by failed transformation had become a standard on any coroner’s report. The humans that did manage to survive were hunted down just like any other threatening minority in history. With their numbers dropping by the day the mundane ’normal’s’ had been forced to retreat underground, below the city streets, into caverns and deserted subway tunnels.

Once the humans vacated the area vampires quickly rose to the occasion and assumed control of the few jobs still left to mortals. Large packs of Weres roamed the wooded areas along with goblins, trolls and other fiends.
Likewise the lighthearted creatures of sunlight sought to move their courts topside and ventured out from Elysium to settle in the once mortal world.

http://whowillyoube.wikispaces.com/Cimmerian+Generation
Back to top Go down

An Introduction to the Cimmerian Generation
Page 1 of 1