Who Will You Be?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! To WhoWillYouBe! Here we hope to build a better Roleplaying community by replacing rules with common sense. Interacte with user driven characters, story lines and settings. all of our content is user created and free form. Come On In!

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister
Latest topics
» New York Vampire Roleplay {Very Cliche}
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm by Grimmstone

» Shadows of Solitude
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:09 pm by Azaro_Leo

» Untiltled Fantasy
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 am by Birdy

» Spelunking I'd love your opinions just a short poem to kind of introduce myself
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am by XxBradahairxX

» Nice to meet you!
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:08 am by Birdy

» Zombies
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:47 am by Birdy

» just a chillin
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:27 am by Birdy

» Plot Scenario Generator
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:19 pm by Birdy

» One on One
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:01 pm by Birdy

» New Theme
Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm by Azaro_Leo

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Introduction of Neve.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neve
Neve

Introduction of Neve. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Neve.   Introduction of Neve. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:06 am

Hi there!
Okay so I'll give you the low down about me and I'll try to making it entertaining as well. So read on dear role player.
I am Neve, no, that is not my really name, but it is what I'd prefer to call me. I am nineteen and have been for three months.
I have four children, three boys and one girl, Xephyr, Remi Archibald and Dot. They are cats if you didn't pick up on that. I
am a Utahan, have been all my life, well most of it. The farthest away from home I have ever been is Florida and I was there
for two months, living with my grandparents. I am pretty fun to be around and I often come up with fun games that requires
the use use of your imagination. I have been on the role playing scene for about eight years and I started out on Neopets.
(niruchan is the name, feel free to add me to your friends.) I am actually not very active on that site, but I do try to visit once
or even twice a week. I usually have lots of characters that flood to my mind, but not all of them are fully designed or even
thought out. I am currently working on a site that will help those who have a similar problem. I love basing character of people
I met, whether it be online or in real life. I also like to base character of other's characters... none of them are stolen. Um, I am
okay with writing and reading, but I really do prefer to take pictures or making graphics for those who need them. I have had
a current interest in greek gods, peter pan, fairies, vampires and gifted role plays. Um, I think that is all I have to post for my
introduction, but if you feel that I missed something then feel free to ask me. Thanks for reading, Neve.
Back to top Go down

Introduction of Neve.
Page 1 of 1